About Kinetico Quality Water & Our Water Treatment Systems
Since 1970, Kinetico has been the leader in quality water treatment throughout Southern California and in over 100 countries worldwide.
As your local dealer, Kinetico Quality Water provides water softeners, whole house filtration and drinking water systems in Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
Kinetico offers sodium free (no salt) filtration systems. We also take care of problem water, hard water, and well water issues such as arsenic and nitrate removal.
Many local businesses depend on Kinetico quality for their customers. We offer a variety of commercial and industrial water softeners and conditioners. In addition, Kinetico is a trusted source for homebuilders that expect the best for their clients. Kinetico's non-electric water systems are always the first choice because we provide the most reliable products, offering the best efficiency, lowest operating costs, and longest manufacturer's warranties.
At Kinetico, we understand the difficult choices consumers face today in choosing water treatment systems. With so many products to choose from, so many claims, and so many different prices, it can be hard to decide which system is best for your family. We take our leadership role in the water treatment industry seriously and our promise to our customers will be to always:
- Provide up to date and accurate information on water quality issues
- Base product claims on third party certification and accepted industry standards
- Send trained, professional consultants to your home
- Not use gimmicks, scare tactics, or high pressure sales
- Insure that all installation and service work will be performed by our own professional staff
- Make sure that for your convenience, customer service, tech support and installation are available Monday through Saturday and offer 24 hour emergency service
- To provide a complimentary water analysis, on-site plumbing inspection, and consultation available 8:00AM to 9:00PM Monday thru Saturday
- Present a price quote good for six months with no obligation
- Offer reasonable trade in/upgrade allowances
- Guarantee the lowest prices on water treatment systems of the same size, quality, and efficiency